VersionBackup Master is the better backup software for PCs and networks.
Use this professional backup archive manager instead of a simple backup copy program. This makes it possible to restore not only the state of the day before, but of any day in the past. Do do this, simply select the desired date in the Backup-Browser.
The backups will be kept available as long as you desire. Nevertheless, the storage space requirements are not too high, because only the changed files will be stored.
Furthermore, VersionBackup Master can archive the backups externally, e.g. on CD or DVD. Even the externally archived data are fully integrated into the backup version management.
This way, you can easily restore the development processes on your computer.
- Backup Archive with version management.
- Your backups will be kept as long as you require.
- Save your data on another computer or on a server in the local network.
- Save your data into the Internet on a FTP server.
- Data compression for optimum storage efficency.
- Data encryption protects your backups against unauthorized access.
- Your backups are stored in a way, making it possible to access them even without VersionBackup.
- Additional archiving burns data to a CD or DVD or sends them to a FTP server.
- Incremental Backups: Only the changed files will be copied.
- Additionally: Creation of Full Backups in configurable intervals.
- Seamless integration of the external archive media into the version selection and file recovery.
- Automatic Reconstruction: To recover complete directories, VersionBackup reassembles the versions from the different Full Backups and Incremental Backups.
- Automatic error retry functionality.
- Detailed scheduling.
- USB drive detection.
- Automatic deletion function.
- Clearly arranged user interface. Configuration assisted by wizards.
Read The publisher description in: German